|Posted by SuperMomSurveys on July 22, 2013 at 4:05 AM|
TakeLessons connects students and families with private music teachers, arts instructors and academic tutors throughout the US. We've been in business since 2006, and have worked with over 30,000 students nationwide. Safety and quality are our priorities; every instructor completes an extensive interview, training, and an annual criminal background check. We assist with scheduling, initial coordination with the instructor, and billing - so all you have to worry about is enjoying your lessons! Your online student account also helps you stay organized with scheduling and billing tools. We provide In Home and In Studio lessons, as well as Online Lessons, which are a popular option for busy families - all you need is a computer with a webcam, a Skype account, and a good Internet connection. Cut down on commute times by taking lessons in the comfort of your own home!
About Our Lessons
- Over 30 lesson types available, including guitar, singing, piano, drums, violin, dance, acting, and academic tutoring.
- Lessons available in-studio, in-home or online (via Skype). Lesson prices vary depending on location and length.
- Our most popular lesson package is Quarterly (book 12 lessons, get 1 free). Other packages include month-to-month and Flex (coordinate lesson times as you go along with your instructor)
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your first lesson, we'll find you another teacher, or refund all of your original purchase price, including the first lesson.
- No long-term commitments - switch your schedule, teacher or instrument type at any time
- Teachers available for all ages and all experience levels
To learn more, and begin searching for a music instructor, go to TakeLessons.com
As a special offer to all readers, we're offering 20% off all lessons packages with your unique promo code “SUMMERMUSIC35” book online, or give us a call at 619-618-7956 to talk through options and pricing with a Student Counselor!
How to buy your first Guitar – Guitar Instructor Nick F. leads you through the basics of how to purchase your first guitar.
Finding Your Voice Type – Singing Instructor Monet P. shares tips to find your voice type.